Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014

Happy late Halloween everyone.  I hope you all had fun.

I can't believe it is already week six of this transfer.  This transfer has gone by so fast.

This week there was an email sent to all of the missionaries saying that because we have been averaging two car accidents a week for about six weeks now, the senior companion has to drive at all times.  That means I won't have to drive for a while because I am still one of the newer missionaries.

Wednesday was deep clean the apartment day which is always the best.  On Halloween I got the stomach flu and all of the missionaries had to be in their own apartments by 6:00 so it was kind of a boring night.

On Saturday we did a service project pulling out mugwort out of a big field.

All in all this was a good week despite me getting sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment