Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August 12, 2014




August 12, 2014

This week has had it's ups and downs but it is getting a little easier.  The Elders in my district are pretty cool.  We all feel like we've known each other for a long time.

The Spirit is really strong here and I feel like I've already changed a lot.  My companion Elder Young is really cool and we are almost exactly the same.  He is from Riverton.  The other day we met the missionaries from the other zone in our district and we all became friends really fast.  We have all grown together as a district and they are all going to New York except for three of the elders.

I can't wait until I finally get to New York.  We fly out Monday morning and the flight is at 7:45 but we have to leave at 3:30.

The food here is ok, it is sort of a hit and miss thing for me.  Feel free to send me some food.

The schedule here is:  wake up at 6:00, breakfast at 7:00, sit in the classroom for three hours, eat lunch at 11:30, go back to class for three more hours, personal study time for one hour, dinner at 4:30, back to class for a couple of hours, gym for 45 minutes and finally lights out at 10:30.  If you couldn't tell the schedule is very overwhelming.

Most of the missionaries in the district are going to the same mission.

I think I am learning a lot.  I do feel the spirit helping me a lot.

The temple today was really good.

Elder Shirts





No comments:

Post a Comment