Thursday, August 7, 2014

First email

I'm here and safe, there is a website called dear elder.com where you can email me any day and they print out the email and put it in the mailbox that day.My companion elder Young is really cool and i'm pretty sure his dad went to the same mission that dad did. It's pretty hard being away from home in a place I don't recognize and people I don't know but i'm doing better though. The good thing about this place is that the spirit is really here though. Another good thing is that all of the other elders in the same room have gotten along well really fast. I think I'm going to need you to explain to me how Dropbox works again. I still don't know where half of the stuff I packed are because I haven't fully unpacked yet since we don't really have any free time which is an ok thing because it means less time to worry about missing home. The teachers here seem like they treat anxiety as a bad thing and that if you have it than you don't have a testimony but I just keep telling myself that they don't understand and I keep moving forward not really worrying about it.

Everything is going good though I think that I'm gradually enjoying it more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment