Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 14, 2014

Not much happened this week.  On Wednesday we had our trainer/trainee meeting.  It was good to see all of the people I became good friends with in the MTC.  We had zone conference on Thursday and exchanges with the zone leaders Thursday and Friday.  That was good and I learned a lot.

I'm super excited because this week we get to deep clean our apartment.  That means I can finally organize my space.  I've been going nuts because of how unorganized our apartment has been since day one.

I think that crazy traffic stories are going to have to become a thing in these emails because I have another one.  On Monday we were on our way home from picking up my birthday care package from the mission office and the traffic was bad only in the middle lane.  When we finally got out of the lane we drove past these two guys stopped in the middle of the road engaging in some nice casual conversation while people were stuck behind them because they wouldn't move.  It was the craziest funniest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment