Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22, 2014

We did three service projects this week.  They all involved yard work so I knew what I was doing and enjoyed it.  After one of the service projects we were fed spaghetti and some homemade shrimp biscuits.  Eating those shrimp biscuits was an extremely hard thing for do for me.  I don't know how Jasmine eats weird food and likes it.

There is an investigator that we have been trying to contact since day one of the transfer and we were finally able to get in contact with them.  We will be visiting them this week.  It's week six and it is hard to believe that I've already been here for a transfer.  It has gone by pretty fast.

I saw my first firefly the other night which was cool.  It is starting to get cooler her and it has rained a lot this past week.  A lot of people said that since it was a rather nice summer the winter is going to be brutal.  I'm not sure if I should get excited about that.

Love you all.

Elder Shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment